The Fortis is a seating product designed to offer an adaptable range of configuration options from a limited number of standard components. The concrete plinth is the central component of the range, onto which timber-slatted seat and bench platforms can be mounted. The seat platform are side-to-side slats arrangement by standard and can be supplied with a low or high backrest.
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Concrete plinth - available in a range of colour mixes and finishes
- Seating steelwork - stainless steel (various grades and finishes)
- Seating steelwork - steel polyester powder coated
- Iroko timber slats - smooth planed finish
- Multiple configurations of seat platform, armrests and backrests
- Alternative slat configuration in front-to-back arrangements
- Co-joined multiple assemblies
- The Fortis seat is supplied in component form for on-site assembly
- The concrete plinth is lifted and lowered into position by using straps tensioned against the recess under the bench and can be placed directly on top of the ground, or a recess can be formed in the paving for the plinth to be placed into
- Seat platforms are supplied pre-assembled and are fitted to the plinth with simple bolted connections which are accessed between the timbers
- Given their heavy overall weight, Fortis seat assemblies are generally left freestanding
Refer to PDF for full specification details.