The Albion 120L Standard litter bin is functional and versatile, and can be specified in various sizes and capacities.
It is ideal for almost any location, including urban, civic and rural areas.
Albion 120L Standard can be customised with optional extras, such as ashtrays and bait bases. It is finished in a livery of choice.
- Capacity: 120 litres
- Dimensions: 1090mm high x 555mm wide x 555mm deep
- Apertures: four 45° angled apertures, 135mm high x 325mm wide
- Outer weight: 54.4kg
- The body is made from robust zintec steel with a galvanised base. It is also zinc-rich primed for protection against rusting.
- The lid is apexed to allow water run-off. It is also removable, enabling ashtrays to be retrofitted or replaced if damaged.
- Apertures are deep and have a 45° angle to ensure litter and cigarette stubs fall straight into the liner
- A stainless steel lock with a slam lock mechanism is supplied with a hexagonal key as standard
- Four drainage holes are drilled into the bottom of the bin
- The bin is ground fixed using anchor screws
- The liner is galvanised steel with a rolled top edge
- Liner weight: approximately 9.5kg
- Finish (standard): polyester powder coated in black
- Detailing (standard): gold Litterman transfers on two sides and two gold bands
- Other shapes available on request
- Other standard RAL colours available on request, as well as anti-grafitti paint
- Range of branding options, including text, logos, plaques and transfers