Eastgate cast iron and timber seats and benches have intricate styling that complements Victorian and Edwardian architecture, making them ideal for conservation and heritage locations. Seats are available in four lengths to form one to four-person units, with the longer versions including a central standard.
Benches are available in three lengths - 1800mm, 2100mm and 2400mm.
All seating can be supplied with the year of production cast into the end standards, or alternatively crests or logos. Seat and backrest slats are iroko timber as standard, or alternatively with wood plastic composite (WPC) or steel slats.
Metalwork can be painted to any RAL colour reference.
An engraved bronze plaque can be fitted to the top backrest slat for seats provided for memorial, presentation or commemoration purposes.
Materials and finishes
- Cast iron standards - painted finish to any BS / RAL colour reference
- Iroko timber slats - smooth planed finish
- Date motif
- Wood plastic composite (WPC) slats
- Iroko timber slats - UV protective finish
- Steel slats
- Engraved bronze plaque
- Each foot is pre-drilled for an M10 ground fixing (not supplied)
Refer to PDF for full specification details.