The Amesbury is an eye-catching contemporary concrete bench, suitable for public spaces or parks. It is available in a range of colours and finishes.
The Amesbury concrete seating has been cleverly adapted so that it can be installed in 3 different orientations - providing a gentle curved seating platform, upturned to act as a chaise-longue, or placed on either of its ‘side’ faces to offer flat seating surfaces. The Amesbury concrete seating can sit 3-4 people.
MATERIALS & FINISHES:
- Concrete - available in a range of colour mixes and finishes
- The Amesbury is pre-fitted with 2 threaded inserts on each of its 2 flat ‘sides’
- It is supplied with lifting hooks which are screwed into the inserts and to which lifting straps (not supplied) can be secured to allow the bench to be safely manoeuvred into position
- After placement, the hooks are removed and stainless steel cover caps fitted in their place
- Weighing 790kg, the Amesbury is sufficiently heavy to allow it to be freestanding in most applications
Refer to downloadable PDF for full specification details.