SERPENTINE is designed for use any public space and has featured in many prestigious developments around the world.
The undulating seat components provide a free draining, comfortable, strong seat intended for the most extreme environments.
The natural form of the seat deters skater damage and provides minimum surface area for tagging.
It is available as a bench or a seat, and can incorporate arms.
The seat and back slats are made from FSC certified tropical hardwood or non-FSC oak, with other woods available on request, and aluminium spacers.
Bases are made from satin-polished stainless steel (tubular) or bush hammered grey / white granite (cylindrical / elliptical).
- Ergonomic curved timber design
- Available with armrests
- Two base options – elliptical granite or tubular stainless steel
- Fix tubular base above or below ground
- Free draining seat
- Easy replacement parts available
- Part of the SERPENTINE furniture range
- Metric length 2020mm | width 435mm | height 450mm
- Imperial length 6′ 7″ | width 1’5″ | height 1’5½”