LT2 is a low-maintenance turf that requires less irrigation, fewer fertiliser inputs and a greatly reduced mowing regime, which allows it to be used as an environmentally sustainable option.
It has a fine appearance and a slow growth habit, as well as being drought and salt tolerant. Once established, LT2 can be mowed down to 5mm or left to grow to a natural height of 200mm.
Typical environments include environmentally sensitive areas, exposed drought-prone areas, banks, highway verges, salty or coastal areas that benefit from the low maintenance requirements.
LT2 low-maintenance fine turf can be grown into Grassfelt™ bio-degradable felt as a soil-less turf for use on steeper slopes that also require erosion control, or extensive green roofs where maintenance requirements need to be kept to a minimum.
- 30% Barkoel Crested Hairgrass
- 25% Hardtop Fescue
- 25% Barpearl Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 20% Bargreen Chewing Fescue.
Size and weight
- Standard rolls 1 square metre
- Large rolls 0.73m or 1.05 x 28m
- Final thickness: 15-20mm
- Weight: 15-20kg per square metre, depending on saturation