ACO, a long-time industry leader in surface drainage, offers ACO GroundGuard, a natural surfacing solution.
ACO GroundGuard grass reinforcement provides the strength of man-made materials with the pleasing aesthetics of a lawn. Easily and quickly installed, the system helps eliminate the risks of pot holes, rutting or grass damage.
If desired, ACO GroundGuard can be filled with gravel or any loose material, or can be seeded to give a grassed finish. However, grass roots will bind ACO GroundGuard to the soil for the strongest possible surface.
One of the benefits of ACO GroundGuard is improved drainage. ACO GroundGuard reduces the rate of surface water run-off, saving drainage installation costs. Eliminating the need for point gullies could pay back the cost of ACO GroundGuard for an average drive.
Extra lightweight at 1kg per piece, ACO GroundGuard is also very tough in use: correctly fitted, ACO GroundGuard has been certified to 250 tonnes per square metre, making it suitable for almost any application. If an existing drive is being replaced, costs and effort can be cut by laying ACO GroundGuard over the existing base.
ACO GroundGuard is manufactured from 100% recycled polyehtylene. It is suitable for gradients up to 5%, or steeper when pegged.
A full range of accessories is available, including lawn edging and marking blocks for car parks.
- Offers unimpeded flow to surface water
- Manufactured from 100% green recycled polyethylene
- Product design ensures easy handling and installation
- Tiles interlock with clip-together fixings
- Coverage: 4.42 tiles per square metre
- Lightweight product design
- Tiles can be easily cut to shape for irregular edging
- Strong, robust system certified to 250 tonnes per square metre