ACO HexDrain Pro is a high-quality, high-strength black plastic channel drainage system. It has integral black plastic edge rails for improved strength. Each channel unit comes with Heelguard™ gratings fitted with ACOs advanced boltless locking method - ACO Drainlock™.
ACO HexDrain Pro benefits from HexTechnology, an advanced plastic design and manufacturing technology. The hexagonal structure of the channel provides exceptional strength and rigidity whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
Accessories available include a sump and gully unit to provide connection to underground drainage networks, foul air trap and universal endcap.
The system is fully certified and CE marked to BS EN 1433: 2002 to including Load Class C 250, making the system ideal for pedestrian precincts, light vehicles, private car parks and slow-moving commercial vehicle applications.
- Provides effective drainage solution for light to medium duty traffic applications.
- HexTechnology™: strong and robust channel design.
- Heelguard grating suitable for pedestrian traffic.
- Channel design improves flow velocity, promotes self cleansing.
- Outlet available by gullies, sumps or channel knockout.
- Easily cut to 500mm lengths.
- 100% recyclable.
- Unique ACO Drainlock™ grating fixing reduces blockage and improves hydraulic capacity.
- CE marked and BS EN 1433:2002 certified to Load C 250.