The Castle recessed tree grille provides for continuity of paving over the tree pit area. The surround is fabricated in mild steel comprising of recessed trays which are designed to be infilled with paving. The Castle includes a substantial frame and substructure assembly.
Available in many different sizes (up to 2.5m square), tray configurations and load ratings, they can be manufactured to withstand occasional heavy vehicle overrun in urban locations.
The Castle tree grille is often supplied with ‘made to measure’ recessed trays to minimise paving cuts on site and to match in with specific block patterns/ courses. Bespoke designs and sizes can be catered for.
The most popular sizes, listed below, are supplied with an outer edge frame and a galvanised finish.
- CASTLE10A 1000 x 1000mm twin tray
- CASTLE12A 1200 x 1200mm twin tray
- CASTLE14A 1400 x 1400mm twin tray
- CASTLE15A 1500 x 1500mm twin tray
- Supplied with built-in aperture to suit Arborvent irrigation system
- Available as a galvanised finish or manufactured from stainless steel
- Removable concentric trays