The Rugby P-shaped cycle stand, a Sheffield-style variant, is designed to provide cyclists with a secure stand for their bikes, using their own security locks.
Its practical and durable nature ensures that the stand will complement any environment and draw users' attention to the provision of bicycle parking areas.
- Galvanised mild steel tube
- Stainless steel finish also available
- Suitable for one or two bikes (one each side)
- Available ragged for casting in or flanged for bolting down
- 700 (l) x 760mm (h)
- 350mm leg centres
- 48mm diameter tube
- 3.2mm wall thickness (mild steel)
- 2mm wall thickness (stainless steel)
- 300mm below ground (ragged version)
- Flanged version requires 6no. 12mm bolts
- When positioned adjacent to one another stands should be around 800mm apart and around 450mm from any wall or other obstruction
- Colour-coated finishes
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard (316 available to order)