The VELOPA semi-vertical bike rack maximises use of space where it is at a premium.
Users can lock the rear wheel of their bicycle through the stand with their own D-lock or chain to ensure security. The ramp enables easy positioning of the bike into place, and the hooped bar at the base ensures the bicycle is retained in position correctly.
The practical and durable nature of the semi-vertical cycle rack makes it suitable for all environments where a high density of cycle parking is required, especially those where there is limited space.
Note that the user must bear the whole weight of the bike when lifting.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor applications
- Single-sided cycle rack with 450mm centres
- Maximum tyre width 56mm
- Galvanised steel tube, section, bar and plate
- Alternates high and low holders to allow for greater cycle parking density
- Bolting down only
- Can be manufactured to accommodate any quantity of bicycles
- Made to order
- Despatched in component form for assembly on site
1463 (h) x 1774mm (w - rack of 4 holders) x 1114mm (d)
- Individual holders are available
- Rear wheel can be locked to the rack by the user's own D-lock or chain