ReRoot 2000, a high strength root barrier for deeper applications, has been used extensively on many projects around the UK, particularly in new service infrastructure projects, business parks and housing developments.
The rigidity of ReRoot 2000 when placed into a trench means it will not be dragged downward during backfilling. The puncture resistance and strength of ReRoot2000 mean that this is the root barrier of choice for specifiers and utility companies requiring root free service corridors.
- Resistant to puncture by sharp objects or tearing as a result of soil movement
- Durable, resistant to biodegradation and photodegradation
- Easy to install, no specialist equipment needed
- Available in standard 0.3m, 0.6m, 1.0m,1.5m and 2.0m depth rolls, up to 6 metre deep rolls to special order
- Supplied in roll form and cut to order in 10m increments to minimise waste
- Effective in the control of Japanese Knotweed and other invasive plants
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material