This method of securing trees has many advantages over staking and is suitable for large root-balled trees. The Rootball is held in position by driving three anchors into the base of the tree pit and then fastening the Arborguy rachet strap as shown.
If required, the system can be re-tensioned at a later date.
Strap to be threaded through rings, over rootball, into rachet tensioner and tensioned as necessary.
- A guying system to fully complement GreenBlue Urban tree packages.
- Designed for trees in the urban and rural environments.
- An effective and out of sight method of guying trees in preference to staking.
- Strapping will not cut the rootball, therefore no mats or timber required.
- Ground anchors manufactured from advanced high strength composite.
Product codes and specification
- SASMP: Arborguy strapped medium anchor system with drive in heavy duty anchors. Includes webbing strap and rachet tensioner. Suitable for trees up to 20cm girth.
- SASLP: Arborguy strapped large anchor system with drive in large heavy duty anchors. Includes webbing strap and rachet tensioner. Suitable for trees up to 40cm girth.
- SASDRXMA: Drive rod to suit Arborguy - SASMP
- SASDRXLA: Drive rod to suit Arborguy - SASLP
- SASDMA: Arborguy strapped anchor deadman guying system supplied with 3 slip knot guys webbing strap and rachet tensioner. For trees up to 40cm girth.