Althon's high-capacity channel drainage systems are made from glass-reinforced concrete. This enables the installation of long, uninterrupted runs, without the need for intermediate outfalls.
The trapezoidal-shape of the channels generates water velocity, even when they are laid level. This means that the channels can be used in flat or virtually flat sites.
High-capacity channel drainage systems reduce the need for secondary pipework, which provides extra capacity for water storage. The largest channels have a capacity for 412 litres per metre.
- Large car parks
- Lorry parks
- Trunk roads
- Leisure parks
- Sites with a high water table, limited falls or contaminated ground
- CH 150 Drainage Channel: flow capacity 51 litres/minute
External size 280 x 440mm (W x H)
- CH 250 Drainage Channel: flow capacity 87 litres/minute
External size 380 x 515mm (W x H)
- CH 375 Drainage Channel: flow capacity 184 litres/minute
External size 500 x 740mm (W x H)
- CH 525 Drainage Channel: flow capacity 325 litres/minute
External size 725 x 945mm (W x H)
- CH 600 Drainage Channel: flow capacity 412 litres/minute
External size 875 x 1000mm (W x H)
Nine types available, including stiletto heel-proof grating and reinforced lids for heavy load or industrial applications.