Advantage fencing is specifically designed for tennis courts in both public and private settings.
The fencing provides a more economical alternative to traditional chain-link fencing, which rapidly deteriorates and sags.
Advantage fencing is based on a twin wire design consisting of two 8mm horizontal wires welded either side of 6mm vertical wires, making it much stronger than chain-link fencing.
The 200x40mm mesh pattern ensures balls do not pass through the fencing. The open mesh pattern also means that the fence has excellent through visibility and allows spectators a clear view of on-court action.
The fencing is made of pre-galvanised wire conforming to BS EN 10244-2:2001. The fence is then given a polyester powder coating, which adds colour and protects the fence.
Features and benefits
- Tight mesh apertures eliminates tennis ball loss and increased ball retention
- Supplied with EPDM inserts and fixings to reduce noise caused by ball impacts
- Open mesh design gives provides better viewing for spectators
- Fence panels are available up to 3m high
- No solid surface for graffiti
- Low maintenance with rigid mesh pattern does not deform like chain-link fencing
- Difficult for vandals to cut
- Bolt down, in ground or on wall installation
- Available with Super Rebound and Hockey lower sections to maximise court usability
- Height: 3030mm Note: Other heights are also available upon request
- Panel Width: 2510mm
- Mesh Size: 200mm x 42.85mm
- Wire Diameter: 6mm Verticals & 2 x 8mm Horizontals
- Top Edge Projection: None (Flush on all edges)
- Post Sizes: 80 x 40
- Clamp Bar Size: 40 x 5mm
- Post Centres: 2525mm
- Fixing Centres: 200mm to lower 1.2m, 400mm above
- Fixings: Anti Tamper Security Fixings