Super Rebound™ panels provide an alternative to the traditional wooden rebound boards used for five-a-side football.
Conventional boards are canvases for graffiti artists, and do not allow children to be seen in the court, which raises safety issues. They also tend to delaminate after a time.
The Super Rebound™ panel is based on Zaun's ball court system, and incorporates additional horizontal wires along the bottom 1.2m of the fence to create a 66.6x50.0mm mesh pattern.
It offers good through-visibility and a rebound surface that approximates wooden boards. It is quicker to erect than traditional boards and less noisy during play.
- 8mm twin horizontal wires and 6mm vertical wire or 6mm twin horizontal wires and 5mm vertical wires
- Extra wire increases panel strength
- 50x66.6mm mesh pattern at bottom 1.2m with 50x200mm (also available as a full rebound panel)
- Anti-tamper fixings for a secure installation
- Galvanised and polyester powder-coated panels and posts
- Supplied with EPDM inserts for noise reduction
- Full-length clamp bars for the flush playing side of pitches
- Excellent rebound properties and will not degrade like wooden boards
- No mid-rails to injure players with fixings every 200mm
- Available with matching goal and basketball ends
- Supplied with standard or minimal projections at the top of the panel
- Available either bolt-down, in-ground or on-wall
- High visibility with no hiding places (anti-bullying)
- Height: 1008 / 2030 / 2430 / 3030 / 4070 / 4470 / 5070mm; fence heights above 3m are made using 2 or more panels
- Panel width: 2510mm
- Mesh size: 66.6x50mm at lower 1.2m; 200x50mm above (full-height rebound also available on request)
- Wire diameter: Super Rebound 6 – 5mm verticals and 2x6mm horizontals; Super Rebound 8 – 6mm verticals and 2x8mm horizontals
- Top edge projection: none (flush on all edges)
- Post sizes: 60x60 / 80x40 / 100x50 / 120x60 dependant on height
- Clamp bar size: 40x5mm
- Post centres: 2525mm
- Fixing centres: 200mm to lower 1.2m; 400mm above
- Fixings: anti-tamper security fixings