Bow Top Play is a robust bow top railing system with no head or hand traps. It is designed for use in parks, playgrounds, gardens and schools.
Bow Top Play is manufactured to RoSPA guidelines and is BS 1722 part 9 compliant to make it as safe as possible.
Features and benefits
- Attractive bow top playground fencing
- Compliant with BS 1722 Pt. 9
- Slotted cleats allow panels to be installed either on flat or stepped ground
- Mid panel feet support the panel and prevent sagging
- Hot dip galvanised posts, panels and gates
- Bolt-down, in-ground or on-wall installation
- High visibility
- Matching gates are available
- Fence height: 1000 / 1200mm with additional heights on request
- Panel width: 2700mm
- Bar diameter: 12 / 16mm
- Bar centres: 101mm
- Post size: 50 x 50mm
- Post centres: 2760mm
- Horizontal bar: 40 x 8mm
- Bow oversail: 80mm
- Support legs: 1 x per bay to prevent sag
- Fixings: cup square bolts and shear nuts
All Zaun steel elements are hot dip galvanised to BS EN 1461.
Optional electrostatically-applied polyester powder coated to BS1722 part 16 for a 15-20 years minimum life expectancy in UK C1 environments.
Marine coatings available for improved life expectancy in C2-C5M environments.
Download standard colour datasheet for a full list of available standard RAL colours.