The SG1100CR Armoured Vehicle Gate is an independently PAS 68 tested sliding gate that has been physically tested in a number of full-scale crash tests, conducted in accordance with BSi PAS 68 at MIRA and the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL).
The SG1100CR is a tracked sliding gate that provides a high level of security against unauthorised vehicle and pedestrian access.
This versatile high-security gate’s unique modular design makes it ideal for global shipping, and is available in range of gate heights, clear widths and infill types, to suit site environments and aesthetics.
Independently physically impact tested in accordance with the BSi PAS 68 at Mira Ltd, it achieved a PAS 68 classification V/7500(N2)/64/90:0.0/0.0, The physical test was carried out using a 7500kg truck travelling at 64 kph (40mph), which was crashed into a 7m clear width opening gate. It achieved zero penetration and zero debris.
Developed as a Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) solution, it is able to withstand substantial direct impact forces. This vehicle gate can be used to protect sites from extreme aggressive attacks while maintaining a pedestrian-secure environment.
The gate comes with a push-button hold-to-run control as standard and can be customised to interface with a wide range of access control equipment to suit customer requirements.
- Physically impact-tested to PAS 68 criteria
- Manufactured from heavy-gauge materials
- Variable height and clear widths
- Manual operating override facility
- High-quality coating system (minimum galvanised)
- Shallow mounting less than 500mm overall depth
- Hold-to-run operation
- Confidence in proven performance
- Strength and durability
- Flexibility to suit site requirements
- Operational under power failure conditions
- Reliable and dependable
- Overcomes site depth restrictions
- Safe operation
- Emergency buttons with lock down
- UPS backup for the electrical system
- Safety beams
- Safety edges
- Laser scanners
- Serrated / barbed wire toppings
- Matching infill panels
- Inductive loop systems
- Traffic lights and back-indication system
- Standard gate height: 2400mm – additional razor wire/cladding can be added for additional height
- Standard sizes: clear width openings/gap of 5, 6 and 7m; bespoke sizes on request
- Basic power requirements: subject to gate size and construction
- Impact absorption: 1189KJ
- PAS68 classification: V/7500(N2)/64/90:0.0/0.0
- Tested model: sliding gate with clear opening gap of 7000mm and a height of 2400mm + 1000mm sacrificial razor wire topping = overall height: 3400mm
- Foundation depth: 470mm
- Speed of operation: 5.7 seconds per metre (optional high-speed operation 2 second per metre is available)
- Operating temperature range available (option): -25°C to +70°C
- Construction: fully welded, heavy-gauge, steel structures and hi-tensile structural steel