Greens / wickets / courts
Sports pitches / racecourses
Natural turf (reinforced)
Smooth-stalked meadow grass
Delivery (own fleet)
Eclipse Stabilised Turf is a patented combination of natural grass growing in a stabilising mat that is exclusively grown by County Turf in the UK and for Europe under licence from the Motz Group.
The combination produces a natural turf solution that delivers the manageability, playability and flexibility demanded by world-class sporting venues.
This hybrid turf combines natural and synthetic fibres tufted into an open-weave backing, top-dressed with specified sand. The reinforcement of the artificial grass guarantees stability and an even playing surface immediately after installation.
- 100% natural grass playing surface meets all governing body regulations.
- Dramatically increased wear tolerance compared to conventional grass.
- Horizontal stability, even on pure sand rootzones.
- Decreased divoting, shearing and displacement damage.
- Meets the aesthetic and athletic demands of today’s sports pitch market.
- Provides the flexibility to rapidly replace logos and change out-worn areas.
- Immediate playability upon installation or rotation.
- Increases frequency of play.
- Natural look and feel.
- Load bearing strength.
- Supports usual maintenance methods.