The Bell traffic bollard is designed to deflect the wheels of heavy traffic.
Introduced to the market in 1986 it is a simple yet effective solution to many highways issues including:
- pedestrian safety
- width restriction
- protection of property
- traffic calming measures
- protection of road signs and street furniture
Furnitubes' constant development of the Bell bollard has resulted in it being adapted to meet a range of varying specifications.
- Bell100: the original full-sized Bell bollard.
- Bell340: three quarter Bell, ideal for the protection of corners and exposed brickwork.
- Bell120: half Bell, suitable for protecting walls or pre-existing structures.
- Bell500X: Bell with subframe for locations where underground services make installation difficult.
- Bell600 Kerbline Bell: for installation within the kerbline - an ideal width restrictor.
- Bell115: allows the installation of a 115mm-diameter bollard or railing post within the same footings as a Bell bollard. It produces the same results but acts as a high-visibility post or cost-effective vehicular and pedestrian barrier.
- Bell138: has a recess specifically to house a CIT538 City Bollard.
- Ave100 Avector: traffic control bollard which deflects vehicle wheels. Its sleek, modern form is suitable for more contemporary locations.
Refer to downloadable PDF for full specification details.