The Cycle-Works Velo-Store is a compact and unobtrusive multi-bike shelter that parks four bikes. It can be lockable or for open access.
- Parks 4 bicycles
- Compact and very space efficient
- Cost-effective solution
- Lockable or for open access
- PET cladding offers protection from the elements
With a height of only 1.3m, the Velo-Store is an ideal solution for those sites where there is no space for a big shelter but racks simply arent good enough.
Until now, the choice has been between lockers, shelters and open racks. Space for a standard-size shelter was often tight, or low windows needed to be considered. Funding for a row of lockers and a shelter may also have been a problem, which quite often left the planner with only one option - a row of bicycle racks.
While this can be a viable and cost-effective solution, racks do not protect the bikes from the elements and only offer a certain amount of security.
Application and users
- Residential areas and gardens
- On-street parking, using bollards in front to provide an access area
- Train and bus stations
- Retail units, shopping centres etc
- Schools, colleges and universities