The versatility, creativity and sustainability of SureSet permeable paving make it ideal for hard landscaping; either for whole landscape areas, or features within a landscape design.
Thoughtful, sustainable hard landscaping is important because it:
- reduces the amount of rainwater run-off, thereby reducing local flooding
- creates an environment which can help decrease stress levels
- provides much needed privacy, especially in more built up areas
- naturally cleans and supplies water for water harvesting systems
SureSet's unique discipline of combining outstanding attractiveness and creativity with practicality and sustainability has brought to life hard landscaping projects for schools, housing developments, memorial gardens, heritage sites and hospitals.
Why specify SureSet permeable paving for hard landscaping?
SureSet has been manufacturing, supplying and installing high-quality resin bound paving since 1997.
It is also the only company that specialises exclusively in resin bound paving and has its own in-house R&D Team.
SureSet permeable paving delivers an attractive, smooth, hardwearing, SuDS-compliant surface. The permeability of SureSet resin bound gravel significantly reduces problems caused by standing water, resulting in a wide range of safety, comfort and maintenance benefits.
An extensive range of colour and textures options is available, including bespoke colour blending. Manufactured in the UK from natural aggregate, marble and recycled glass SureSet's colour range offers a choice of subtle, traditional blends for a natural finish, as well as vibrant colours for creating dynamic, eye-catching designs.
For specific colour blends, the company's Technical Team will try new combinations to perfectly suit aesthetic and durability needs, and provide samples to view.
- 21-year guarantee against loose stone, cracking, oil damage, UV degradation, colour change, frost damage and workmanship.
- Colours are customisable - SureSet calls it a bespoke Fusion® of colour - that gives clients the ability to create their own colour blend that will be beautiful and long-lasting for any paving design whilst delivering a durable, environmentally-friendly, low-maintenance surface.