The military is keen to promote cycling as a way for their troops and other staff to get around their barracks at various locations. Rok Barracks, Woodbridge recently installed five high-security individual lockers to improve cycle parking security on-site.
The team at Cycle-Works were appointed to install 5 x Velo-box double-sided lockers for ten bikes, following successful installations at many other armed forces sites such as;
The Velo-box innovative and adaptable design offers high security at an affordable price.
With the double-sided Velo-Box option, each locker parks two bikes with a door at either end. A diagonal divider creates two individual triangular compartments that can be accessed independently of each other.
Features & Benefits
- Secured by Design Approved
- Strong Monocoque construction
- Easily fits all standard bikes
- One of the strongest locking systems available
- Galvanised mild steel construction
- No groundworks required
- Modular and expandable construction
- Optional standard or customised laser cut logo in end panel or door
- Cost effective and excellent value for money
- Designed and manufactured in Britain
- Available in any standard RAL colour
- The Velo-Box locker is available with electronic access
- Length: 2000mm
- Width: 810mm
- Height: 1300mm