Our limestone self-binding gravel (10/0mm) is one of our best sellers. We use Lincolnshire sourced limestone gravel which can be laid on foot and cycle paths, patios, driveway, and golf courses due to the durability of our self-binding gravel. When it is laid properly, it provides a smooth uniform finish that is inexpensive but looks perfect no matter the environment and weather.
How does self binding gravel work?
When the fine and coarse gravel compacts together it creates a semi-rigid path that is less susceptible to scuffing and ensures a close-textured and tightly bound finish. It can be disaggregated with hand tools should it ever need to be dug up, even many years after placement.
Why choose self binding gravel?
- It is easy to lay no matter the environment
- Doesn’t require any specialist tools or equipment
- Can be laid all-year-round
- It has coverage of 8sqm per tonne when laid at 50mm layer thickness
- The standard MCM minimum order is 10 tonnes or 5 Multi-lift Bags
- Delivery via Tipper, Grab Lorries or Articulated Lorries