SecureGuard SL2 X is a high-security fencing with LPCB LPS 1175 B3 (previously SR2) rating.
Instead of additional security features like many other LPS 1175 B3 mesh fencing on the market, SL2 X achieves its strength from 10mm-diameter vertical wires.
The design means that the strength of the system comes from the mesh panel itself rather than additional features which can be costly.
This makes SL2 X one of the most economical LPS 1175 B3 tested fencing systems on the market, at a considerably lower price than double-skin systems or alternatives with anti-cut bars.
- Certified to LPS 1175 B3 (previously SR2)
- 10mm-diameter vertical wires
- One of the most economical LPS 1175 B3 fencing systems on the market
- Lighter than comparable systems
- Aesthetically-pleasing single mesh panel
- Extra-wide clamp bar fixing
- Exceeds British Standard BS 1722 Part 14:2016
- Powder-coated in a range of RAL colours
- Can be stepped to follow contours on the ground up to 21°
- LPS 1175 turnstile available to match
- Swing gates manufactured to British Standard are available to match
- Security ratings: ASTM F2656-15: M50 P1; LPS 1175: B3
- Foundation depths: anchors – 2000 x 2000 x 2500mm; line posts – 600 x 1500mm
- Height: 2.4 or 3m
- Anchorage: every 50m
- Line post spacings: every 2500mm
- Angled anchor range: 0 to 355°
If the perimeter also needs protection from hostile vehicles, SecureGuard SL2 X can be combined with Bri-Fence SL2 X. This provides a single line of defence against forced entry and hostile vehicles. Bristorm Zero achieves M50 P1 (will stop a 6,800kg vehicle at 50mph with less than 1m penetration).
Matching LPS 1175 turnstiles are also available.
Due to its light weight, SL2 X is easier to handle and install than comparable systems. The fencing can be stepped to follow ground contours up to 21°.
Extra-wide clamp flats secure the mesh panel to the posts, with two fixings at each point for extra security. Thick vertical wires and small spaces between the wires make the system difficult to cut through.