SOL seating and planter units provide aesthetically-pleasing security for public spaces.
The units are made from concrete and have a soft and inviting shape, but are tough enough to stop vehicles with dangerous intent.
Sol has been developed to offer brief respite, with a high seat that slopes at a comfortably gentle angle. Its solid appearance makes the bench a focal point for social gatherings in any square or street.
The cover in the centre can be lifted off to reveal a spacious planter.
- Installation: free-standing or fixed to the ground
- Structure: fibreglass reinforced concrete with corrosion-resistant basalt fibre rods
- Seat: linseed oil proofed Nordic pine
- Lifetime warranty against rust
- 15-year warranty on powder coating
- 15-year warranty on wood
- Spare parts always available