RhinoGuard® Kirkos Single Hoop Seat is designed around an exposed bollard centrepiece and overlaid with a ribbon of powder-coated mild steel which is available in a selection of colours.
Various security ratings can be tailored around a scheme’s individual requirements, with the strongest specification having the capability to stop a 7.5 tonne vehicle travelling at 50mph.
- Attractive hostile vehicle mitigation solution
- Security ratings tested to either IWA 14.1, PAS 68 or PAS 170 standards
- Contemporary design
- Offered in a range of colours
- Can cover existing schemes to improve the aesthetics of any given space
- Manufactured in the UK using durable, ethically sourced and sustainable materials
- Coordinated range of seating and planter options
- Bespoke configurations can be easily provided
Seat length: 1740mm
Seat depth: 1370mm
Above ground height: 1090
Seat height: 500mm
Manufactured in the UK from powder-coated mild steel, which provides a strong structure that is resistant to cracking with extreme changes in temperature. Seating slats are manufactured from FSC® certified iroko hardwood.
RhinoGuard® Kirkos is a coordinated street furniture collection for hostile vehicle mitigation (HVM). It provides a simple way to enhance an environment and provide the level of protection required.
The collection is made up of four standard seating elements and a planter which complement which can be used collectively or as stand-alone items. Bespoke configurations can also be developed to offer multiple design variants allowing for greater flexibility.