RDS StrongHold® temporary site fencing incorporates a patent-pending adjustable system to plumb the posts; this means that not only will the perfectly vertical posts be more pleasing to the eye, but a wider range of mesh panel types can also be mounted, including panels that must have accurately plumbed and positioned posts. The StrongHold® range will work with all Zaun mesh systems: Axiom 3D mesh, Optima, Duo, 358 and ArmaWeave.
The bases for the RDS StrongHold® S-Range utilise legacy material from the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. Originally designed to support temporary CCTV columns, these bases were conceived to split into two smaller fencing bases. These bases are available while stocks last and provide sites with sustainability by using the legacy material from one of the UK’s biggest events.
- Rapid deploy re-usable temporary fence
- High-level security fencing system
- Anti-climb 358 mesh panels, re-usable to create a permanent perimeter (note: panels must be painted for permanent installation unless manufactured using GalZal® wire)
- Adjustable post, ensures that the fence post will always be plumb and not out of line
- Bases are at the rear to remove climbing aids from the attack side of the fence
- Ideal for use with temporary PID system
- Can be installed on most ground surfaces
- Unique adjustable fixing system
- 455kg base (or 910kg base)
- Forklift tubes for positioning
- 60 x 40mm posts with clips or clamp bars
- HiSec 358 mesh panel
Available in single- or double-leaf configuration
Standard widths: single - 1.2m; double - 4m