idverde provides a full range of tree surgery services including pruning, felling and deadwooding, as well as ongoing tree maintenance and tree surveys. Highly trained, highly qualified, tree surgeons utilise industry-leading, specialist equipment.
As part of tree maintenance services, idverde provides GIS mapping and asset tag all trees to guarantee planned maintenance is received throughout its lifecycle, ensuring safe and healthy trees year-round.
All tree works are undertaken in line with BS3998 (2010) tree work recommendations and current industry guidelines, including Standard 5837:2012. idverde has obtained the Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor status and is able to provide specialist tree services across the UK to industry standard.
Work can be carried out at very short notice, with a 24-hour emergency call-out service to support with fallen trees, storm damage and tree damage and ensure that environments are kept safe at all times.
All staff go through in-house biodiversity training and carry out full environmental assessments, method statements and risk assessments prior to any tree work to ensure there is no disruption to nature and nesting birds during the works. Where possible, idverde will work with clients to replace the tree if it needs to be removed.
Arboricultural teams and landscape design specialists work together to develop tree planting schemes with clients, from whips to large trees idverde ensures that the tree planting schemes cause minimal disruption to the surrounding areas.
As soon as the planting scheme has been completed, idverde's teams are on hand to provide ongoing maintenance and aftercare advice which is specific to the tree species planted.
- Tree work safety planning
- Crown thinning, lifting and reductions
- Section felling
- Seasonal felling
- Tree planting and replacement
- Ivy banding
- CAD drawings
- Management of decay and weak tree structures
- Tree Preservation Order (TPO) planning processing
- Hedge trimming
- Stump grinding
- Tree planting and replacement, including recommendation and advice
- 24-hour call-out service (variable according to local branch)
- Formative pruning and establishment of young trees
- Impact assessment and arboricultural method statement
- Tree surveys
- Tree report to support the planning application