IBRADRAIN plastic drainage channels are designed for domestic driveways. They have been tested to loading class A15 and are safe to walk, cycle and drive over. Easy to install, they will keep driveways free from floods, with each 14cm deep trough able to carry away large volumes of water.
- Dimensions: 1000 x 140 x 140mm
- Standard 110mm vertical outlets for connection to existing underground drainage
- Corner, T and X connectors, and end caps
- Suitable for domestic driveways - safe to drive, walk or cycle over
- Curved, 14cm deep troughs for drainage of large water volumes
- No locking bolts or other perishable metalwork
- Reduced maintenance times with easy, boltless access
- Install in minutes with sliding joints that interlock
- Easy connection to existing, standard 110mm waste pipes
- 15-year warranty
IBRABLANK STOP end caps
IBRABLANK STOP end cap pairs connect to eith end of the IBRADRAIN channels to seal channels.
Each pair consists of end caps made to connect to either the male or female end of the drain, to create a tight seal. The end caps are made from 100% recycled plastic.
FOUR WAY CORNER UNIT
- Made from high quality, durable, recycled plastics.
- Conforms to A15 loading class
- Male-to-female locking system with four direction inline-outlets and one vertical outlet.
- Compatible with standard 110mm waste pipes.