Key Locking Removable Perimeter Barriers are designed to help secure site perimeters and provide an obstacle to vehicle access. Offering an attractive alternative to traditional fencing, they are best suited to sites where aesthetics, security and flexibility are important.
Removable perimeter barriers are commonly found outside car showrooms, helping to protect the cars on the forecourt without impeding a customer’s view of the vehicles.
- Removable Barrier to secure large car park areas against vehicle traffic
- Sold Secure Approved - SS105:2012 - Gold (Security Posts)
- Sizes from 500mm-2000mm wide
- 76mm or 90mm diameters
- Stainless steel, galvanised mild steel or galvanised and coated mild steel
- Manufactured in the UK to exact requirements
- Locked via an integrated lock in one socket.
- Horizontal rails on request
Tube diameter galvanised finish - 76 or 90mm
Tube diameter stainless steel - 76 or 90mm
Height above ground - up to 1000mm
Overall length - up to 2000mm
Material and finish
All Mild Steel Posts are galvanised finish as standard.
For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
Also available in Stainless Steel grade 304.
Socket requires a hole of at least 300mm cubed for casting into concrete.
Guaranteed for 12 months if installed and used correctly.
Autopa can manufacture perimeter barriers to exact requirements.