TERRAM drainage composites collect and convey both liquids and gases, creating an easy-to-install alternative to conventional granular layers. They are manufactured by bonding a compression resistant net core between two geotextile filters or between a geotextile and a geomembrane. The textile provides the filter function, allowing liquids and gases to pass into the net core whilst keeping out soil particles.
The filter/net/filter composite is suitable for general area drainage, while the filter/net/membrane composites are used to drain from one side only and provide a barrier on the other side. Both types can be installed vertically or horizontally.
Key features and benefits
- Manufactured using TERRAM T1000LE geotextile filter
- Prevents soil ingress into the void space of the drainage core
- Drainage cores are made from HDPE nets which have good flow under high loading
- Robust design and construction for a long service life
- Good chemical resistance
- High-volume flow paths for chemicals and liquids
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- 2x25m (37kg)
- 2x100m (156kg)
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Lightweight and easy to install