Decra®Print imprint paving from HMS is a resin-based, non-bituminous surfacing which has the appearance of block paving. The compound is reinforced white metal and glass fibres, making it especially hard-wearing with low maintenance requirements.
Decra®Print is hot applied and also incorporates granite aggregate and graded rubber granules.
It can be used as a modern alternative to paving blocks, slabs and cobbles.
- Bus lanes
- Speed pads
- General traffic calming
- Village gateways
- Heritage sites
- Uban regeneration schemes
Decra®Print is available in a wide range of colours and can replicate many patterns including block paving, cobble granite setts and paving slabs.
Key features and benefits
- No weed growth
- Can be vacuum swept or jet washed
- Available in a variety of pattern and colour finishes
- Suitable for all pedestrian and trafficked areas
- Quick to install with minimal site preparation