The Bay shelter is constructed from certified, pressure-treated Redwood timber and built on a decking base with fitted tables and seating. It is suitable for use in outdoor areas at schools and colleges.
The pictured shelter is 14.4m long (8 bays) and is fitted with slatted panels at each end to let light in while still providing shade from the sun.
Branson Leisure can make the shelters with as many bays as required; there is no maximum size, just a minimum of one.
Shelters and incorporated tables/seating can be designed to any specifications, including overall size, catering for wheelchair accessibility, furniture width/length, and bespoke panelling (eg fully cladded solid panels).
- Manufactured from certified, pressure-treated Redwood timber
- Height (approx): 2.5m, excluding decking base
- Tables and benches: 2.2m long
- Each bay measures 1.8m wide and can seat up to 10 children per bay
- Roof: PVC Plastisol-coated corrugated steel; guttering to the rear
Shelters are made to order and can be installed anywhere in the UK by the company's own installation team.