CLD manufactured and supplied fencing and gates to secure the perimeter of the Williams Group's new flagship automative retail store in Trafford City.
The 14.5-acre site houses the largest BMW centre in north west England, a purpose-built showroom for MINI, and an 18-car, dual-branded showroom for Jaguar and Land Rover. With acres of outdoor space to showcase cars, and numerous assets within the compound, there was a need for an entire perimeter security that would withstand intruders.
The contractor contacted CLD Fencing Systems to manufacture and supply the perimeter security required to protect the site.
The Williams Group's main concern was to achieve full perimeter security to protect the many assets this brand-new compound would hold. The project required:
- An anti-climb fencing system
- Full perimeter security
- Effective anti-climb access control onto site
- Securus-Lite SR1 358 security mesh fencing: prevents intruders accessing premises as it offers anti-climb properties thanks to its close mesh panels.
- Eclipse-60 V mesh profiled fencing: acts as a deterrent against vandals and intruders due to its profiled panels and projecting spikes, making it extremely difficult to climb over.
- Slidemaster sliding gate: ideal access control for everyday usage offering a unique blend of practicality and protection to sites such as retail parks and industrial estates.