The Avector traffic calming bollard is based on the principles of the Bell bollard range but more economical and with a sleek, contemporary form designed for modern environments. It is manufactured in cast iron and supplied in a primed finish.
Conventional bollards can be overturned or damaged by vehicles that drift onto the pavement, especially on the corner of roads, but the Avector bollard is designed to enable the deflection of a vehicle’s wheels back onto the highway.
Product code and outline specifications
- 495 (a/g) x 200 (b/g) x Ø575mm; 90kg
Materials and finishes
- Cast iron - primed finish
- Recommend that top coats are applied on site after installation
- Foundation depth of 200mm is recommended
- Minimum recommended foundation square is 800mm
- Concrete mix to 25 newtons
Please note this product will not perform as a traffic restrictor until concrete is fully set and must be protected until this time.