The kids' version of the Zenith sanitiser dispenser is built with nursery and primary school children in mind. Shorter than the standard size and available in a choice of 4 bright colours, it is a great solution to promote and encourage good hand hygiene in schools, nurseries and children's playgrounds.
The bottles are secured with a bolt for safety.
Smart for use outdoors as well as indoors and in lobby areas.
Weather-resistant and can be bolted to the floor in outdoor areas.
- Touch-free to reduce the risk of contamination
- Suitable for 1L push down refillable bottles
- Portable but can be bolted to the floor
- Foot pedal operated - no battery or power required
- Strong and durable: made from mid steel and powder-coated, with stainless steel foot pedal and lid
- Designed and made by Furnitubes in the UK
- Supplied fully assembled, with instructions and two 1L refillable bottles
800 (a/g) x 300 (b/g) x Ø114mm
Materials and finishes
- Mild steel polyester powder-coated
- Yellow - RAL1018
- Red - RAL3020
- Green - RAL6018
- Blue - RAL5015
- Base plates have four fixing holes to take M16 bolts (maximum) - fixings not supplied
- Fitting instructions included for easy bolt-down installation
- 2x 1-litre refillable plastic bottles included