A-PED is an A1 fire-rated support pedestal for use with paving and decking on external balconies, terraces, roof gardens and winter gardens. The pedestals are fully height adjustable with an adjustment range of 60 to 350mm.
A-PED is comprised of three components: PED-base, PED-head and PED-thread with two locking nuts.
The pedestals are designed to be used alongside other fire-rated compatible decking and paving materials such as aluminium, porcelain, stone and concrete, to comply with current Class A1 building fire regulations.
- Head – diameter 76mm; surface area 46cm²
- Base – diameter 112mm, surface area 100cm²
- Height range: fully adjustable from 60 to 350mm (with slope correction option)
PED-base and PED-head are made from 100% recycled aluminium. PED-thread and nuts are made from 100% coated steel. All components are 100% recyclable.
Load capacity: uniformly distributed >2000kg, concentrated 3000kg (BBA tested).
- Non-combustible, A1 fire-rated
- High strength (concentrated loads up to 3000kg)
- Maintenance free
- Chemical and UV resistant
- Temperature tolerance of -30 to 90°C
- Quick to install