Available as Duo, Trio and Quad configurations, the Nexus Evolution City offers unrivalled flexibility to allow customers to match the exact requirements of any recycling scheme. A multitude of colours are available to colour code the dedicated aperture panels as well as ‘Recycle-Now’ graphics to ensure the correct use of the chosen waste stream.
A bump fit lid stay feature keeps the hooded aperture upright when emptying. This ensures both hands can be free to access the quick and easy bungee sack retention system.
The unit's narrow-footprint ensures minimal floor space is required, whilst the symmetrical design allows the Evolution City to be approached from all sides.
Personalised stickers can be added to the large front and rear areas of the Evolution City recycling bin to provide excellent opportunities for full personalisation or standard recycling stickers though our Personalisation Service. The recessed areas on the sides of the unit can also be used for personalisation if required.
- Up to 160L capacity available in four 40L aperture panels.
- Hooded aperture gives protection from the elements.
- Dedicated aperture panels can be fitted in a variety of configurations.
- Bungee sack retention system. What is this?
- Narrow-footprint for space saving.
- Large graphic and personalisation area. What is this?
- Pivoting lid with stay.
- Approachable from the front and rear.
- Dual key-lock.
- Nexus Evolution City Body: Pastel Grey, Anthracite Grey, Black (15% recycled content)
- Open Apertures: Black, Lime Green, Mid Grey, Pastel Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Pastel Green
- Fixing Options Qu’est-ce que c’est?
- Concrete Foundation Fixing Kit (A)
- Paving Fixing Kit (B)
- Adjustable Concrete-In Anchors (C)
- Cigarette stubber plate. What is this?
- 60 litre zinc coated steel liners available (maximum two per bin).
- Body & Apertures Recycling Graphics.
- Non-standard graphics are also available through Personalisation Service. What is this?
- Body: Hood & Aperture Panels: Durapol® Material