Akri® steel wall planters are crafted using straight and curved 6mm steel panels, typically 2m long and with heights up to 1.1m, which allows for a variety of designs to suit most outdoor areas, including podiums, roof terraces, and general public spaces.
They include optional add-on seating in the form of benches, with or without backrests, constructed of timber slats on a steel frame. These benches can be pre- or retro-fitted.
The panels are lightweight for ease of handling and therefore well-suited to rooftops and podiums.
- Steel wall planter system
- 6mm system with beveled edge
- Straight and curved modular panels
- 6mm steel wall thickness
- Multiple design options
- Bespoke panel heights can be made to allow for levels and clashes
- Optional add-on seating
- Heights to 1.1m
- Ideal for roof terraces, podiums, and rooftops
Materials and finishes
Mild steel, PPC: Mild steel triple process powder coated finish to a standard RAL colour
CORTEN: Corten steel, unweathered finish.
Stainless steel: Stainless steel Grade 304, dull Polish finish
Seating available in:
- Iroko - timber sanded finish
- Iroko - with UV protective finish colour “Teak”
- Mild steel Polyester powder coated finish
- Stainless steel, grade 304, satin polish finish
- Antiskate devices