AKRI 300 makes it even easier for large planting beds to become part of a wider scheme. Independently tested and approved by ARUP to ensure durability, these steel wall planters are crafted using straight 3mm thickness recycled steel panels, with heights up to 1.1m, which allows for a variety of designs to suit most outdoor areas, including podiums, roof terraces, and general public spaces.
AKRI includes optional add-on seating in the form of benches, with or without backrests - constructed of timber slats on a steel frame. Benches can be integrated or retrofitted.
Materials and finishes
- Mild steel, PPC: Mild steel triple process powder coated finish to a standard RAL colour
- Corten: Corten steel, unweathered finish
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel Grade 304, dull Polish finish
- Iroko - timber sanded finish
- Iroko - with UV protective finish colour “Teak”
- Tablet rest