Akri® steel planters are crafted using straight 3mm thickness steel panels, typically 2m long and with heights up to 1.1m, which allows for a variety of designs to suit most outdoor areas, including podiums, roof terraces, and general public spaces.
They include optional add-on seating in the form of benches, with or without backrests - constructed of timber slats on a steel frame. These benches can be pre- or retro-fitted.
The panels are light-weight for ease of handling and therefore well suited to roof-tops and podiums.
- Steel wall planter system
- 3mm system with 40mm return
- Straight modular panels
- Multiple design options
- Bespoke panel heights can be made to allow for levels and clashes
- Optional add-on seating
- Heights to 1.1m
- Ideal for terraces, podiums and roof-tops
Materials and finishes
- Mild steel, PPC: Mild steel triple process powder coated finish to a standard RAL colour
- CORTEN: Corten steel, unweathered finish.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel Grade 304, dull Polish finish
- Iroko - timber sanded finish
- Iroko - with UV protective finish colour “Teak”
- Antiskate devices