Stormwater attenuation and CSO flood alleviation are a fundamental component of Weholite’s business and are used across all sectors.
Weholite attenuation systems are used across the whole construction industry, including the Water Industry Capital Investment Programme (AMP), for water management infrastructure.
Weholite attenuation systems are especially valued by the housing sector where they provide safe water management to housing developments in the form of stormwater attenuation tanks, pumping stations, soakaways and flood relief culverts.
Through adherence to the current edition of both Sewers for Adoption and the Civil Engineering Specification for the Water Industry (CESWI) as the guideline documents for this sector, projects can be approved under sections 104, 106 and 38 with both Water Companies and Local Authorities.
- Suitable for stormwater, sewerage and CSO applications
- Available for online and offline attenuation
- Designed in line with Sewers for Adoption
- Ultra-strong fabrication
- DWF channel
- Anti-slip flooring
- Bespoke design optimised
- Fully tested factory-built components
- Designed for both online and offline situations, Weholite attenuation systems are used extensively by most major developers and have been adopted by all of the UK Water Companies*.