HortLoam sandy loam, planting topsoil has optimum reserves of organic matter and nutrients. It is suitable for planting rootball trees, shrub beds, retained planters and vegetable planting projects.
HortLoam, with its additional reserves of organic matter in the form of PAS 100 compliant ‘green’ compost, provides the optimum nutrient levels for establishing young plants and encouraging healthy root growth. With a typical percolation rate of 1.44mm/hour it has an open and free-draining structure.
- Delivery: minimum order - 20-tonne load or 10 bulk bags
- Collection: no minimum order
Features and benefits
- Sandy loam: easy to handle, spread and grade.
- Good reserves of organic matter: gives a more open structure with good fertility and nutrient levels.
- Addition of coarse sand: good percolation rate, free draining, encourages healthy root growth.
- BS3882:2015 compliant: meets regulations
- Optimum fertility: optimum plant establishment and growth
- Open structure: encourages healthy root growth, free draining, easy to work.