Brunei is an IP68 rated recessed light bar for public spaces. It can be installed into architectural walls and be integrated onto street furniture, accentuating them at night time. Contact us to find out how to creatively integrate this lighting into your landscape.
- IP68 recessed light bar for public spaces
- Length on request (max = 2000mm, min = 150mm)
- Can be installed individually or as a continuous line.
- Clips in with no screws for vandal-proof installation
- Decorative or safety marker-lighting for public spaces
- Highlight facades
- Wall recessed
- Ground flush recessed fittings
- Ground recessed fittings
- Pavement sides
Weight - 730 gr/m
DMX control with light bar configuration after installation. Uniform window
- Vandal proof profiled organic glass
- Colourless anodised aluminium profile (except 5620X)
- 2 Profiled mounts with extruded-aluminium accessories for continuous line or individual installation.
- Ground-recessed version with internal space for running cable and connectors
- Compact surface-mounted
- Version RGB options available
- 80 leds/m for RGB et 120 leds/m for Mono
Options of luminous effects
- RGBW option
- Beam with various openings
- Flat homogeneous window (optional)
- Colour control system (optional)
Power supply needed for Control
Mechanical strength – Waterproofness
- Withstands random all vehicles traffic
- Resists impacts up to 60 joules (IK10)
- IP68 tight for extended immersion
This high-quality light bar has been installed in a variety of public realm projects as well as prestigious world-class destinations such as Versailles and The Greenwich Meridian Line.