Harmony Bells musical instruments are suitable for many different outdoor locations and will withstand all weather conditions and seasons.
Visually stimulating and colourful, each ‘flower’ is made of four bells of decreasing size and ascending pitch. Each ‘bell’ - when struck - emits a pure tone with a long sustain.
Available individually or in a 'bunch' of three bells in complementary uplifting major and minor chords.
Harmony Bells are inspired by nature and tuned to:
- Major C4 - C5 (red bells) | Major F4 - F5 (green bells) | Major G4 - G5 (blue bells)
- Minor D4 - D5 (orange bells) | Minor E4 - E5 (yellow bells) | Minor A4 - A5 (indigo bells)
- Visually stimulating
- Colourful design, easy fixing and great sound
- Engaging sensory resources
- Suitable for ADA accessible projects/parks
- Suitable for inclusive playgrounds