SAiGE composite decking is an environmentally-friendly alternative to conventional timber decking that looks and cuts just like wood, but will not split, warp or rot. It does not need to be painted, sanded or sealed.
- Low maintenance: no need to paint, sand or seal; resistant to warping, rotting, woodworm
- Low cost: cheaper than conventional wood over time
- Easy installation: consistent sizes, light in weight, two style options on one board
- Environmentally-friendly: made from recycled materials
- Safe: slip-resistant, no splinters, free of toxins, heat-resistant, hidden fixing system
- Consistent product colour
Composite decking with mid-grooved finish.
- Length: 3.6m
- Width: 143mm
- Height: 23mm
Decorative edging trim board: 70x10mm in 2.2m lengths.
7.2 linear metres of board provides 1m2 of coverage.
- Solid - commercial and residential use (edging and steps)
- Hollow - residential and light commercial use
Hollow and solid boards can be used in conjunction with each other.
- Solid decking: colour-coded screws.
- Hollow: stainless steel hidden fixing kits (powder coated black)