For traditional locations and heritage sites, Furnitubes’ range of bollard-based cycle parking stands ensures a cohesive look across a site.
A rail is fitted between adjacent bollards to form a solid and secure locking point for attaching cycles to.
Furnitubes' bollard-based cycle stands are manufactured from cast iron, then galvanised with a primed finish - painted finishes are available on request.
Rails can be manufactured to alternative lengths and an additional rail can be fitted if required.
Materials and finishes
- Cast iron bollard - primed finish
- Steel rail - galvanised finish
- Root fixed
- Foundation depth is usually the same as the root depth of the cycle stand
- Minimum recommended foundation diameter is the root diameter (Ø210mm) plus 200mm
- Concrete mix to 25 newtons