RIDGISTORMCheck orifice plate flow control chambers are prefabricated structured wall chambers. incorporating an integral orifice plate flow control device. The unit can also be fitted with a fully removable Permavoid filter wrapped in a 2mm polyethylene mesh to provide filtration and ease of maintenance.
RIDGISTORMCheck allows precise control of discharge rates and provides an industry recognised flow attenuation system.
- Manufactured with an integral sump for silt catchment and removal
- Manufactured to adoptable standards
- Tailor-made, fully-welded, watertight structured wall chambers to suit project-specific requirements
- One-piece installation, off-site construction - delivered ready-to- install reducing installation time and costs
- Strong but light in weight, minimising health and safety risks
- Manufactured in a factory controlled environment for improved quality of finish
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Multiple inlet and outlet options, supplied with integrated sockets as standard allowing quick and seamless connection to pipeline
- Depths can be tailored to suit project requirements
- Lockable steel covers available
- Optional riser section and riser location ring
- Integral lifting points available on request to improve Health and Safety of handling and installation
- WRc approved
- Step rungs to BS EN 13101 and ladders to BS EN 14376