Tube corten steel planters deliver long-lasting results for an outdoor use. Made from a very strong steel alloy, this container naturally weathers to develop a protective layer of rust. The 2mm-thick corten steel is rolled into a tube at the top edge to create a sturdy plant pot with a timeless appearance.
As standard, corten steel containers are delivered in an un-rusted state as the weathering process will take about 4 to 5 months to complete.
Tube planters are also fitted with 15mm-high feet recessed back from the edges raising it off the ground and giving the impression the planter is floating.
- Highly corrosion-resistant
- Long-lasting once weathered
- For residential use and commercial use
- Includes drainage holes
- Available in bespoke shapes and sizes
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Free delivery across UK mainland
- CTC1: 1000 (dia) x 950mm (h); 56kg
- CTC2: 800 (dia) x 750mm (h); 37kg
- CTC3: 700 (dia) x 600mm (h); 28kg